Quantcast

cockfighting help!!!

urbanhuckbot

Monkey
May 28, 2004
johnbryanpeters said:
It's also a sick theme, but that's ok. Got one on torturing newborns? :rolleyes:
J
NO, but i have one on beating up new age wannabe tree hugging apathetic politically correct hippie queers.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
urbanhuckbot said:
NO, but i have one on beating up new age wannabe tree hugging apathetic politically correct hippie queers.
Um, how can someone be a tree hugger and politically correct, and at the same time be apathetic? Being a tree hugger implies that one is overly passionate about the environment. Being politically correct implies that one is overly concerned with not offending anyone. Being apathetic implies that one doesn't care about anything. So, how can someone be passionate about something and at the same time not care about anything?

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
pixelninja said:
Um, how can someone be a tree hugger and politically correct, and at the same time be apathetic? Being a tree hugger implies that one is overly passionate about the environment. Being politically correct implies that one is overly concerned with not offending anyone. Being apathetic implies that one doesn't care about anything. So, how can someone be passionate about something and at the same time not care about anything?
Might I say owned? :thumb: