Quantcast

COD Modern Warfare II

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
I don't think you would get in a hacked game on a ps3.

So what does the prestige mode get you...or is it just bragging rights?
If it's anything like the 360 version, you get some extra challenges that don't reset with each subsequent prestige level-up. And bragging rights.

lovebunny said:
im lovebunny811 on xbox live. what level are you guys at? im 2nd prestige level 51 right now.
xbl tag: SecretSquirrelz

1st prestige level 64

i love the game. The only thing I can't stand about the game is the Care Package double speed glitch. Douches.

schweino1

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
i love the game. The only thing I can't stand about the game is the Care Package double speed glitch. Douches.[/QUOTE]

Please describe the Glitch... i may be annoyed by the exact same thing...

iandude94

Monkey
May 30, 2008
OC, NY
No you just get a care package and take out the grenade and sprint. That plus marathon, lightweight and commando wrecks **** in capture the flag.

iandude94

Monkey
May 30, 2008
OC, NY
And just as I posted that I turned on my ps3 to play some cod and guess what happened? Disk drive broke again. So now I either send it in and get it fixed for $150 again or dish out $300 for a new one. :(

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I popped my headset/microphone cherry yesterday night playing MW2. Pretty cool!

iandude94

Monkey
May 30, 2008
OC, NY
You can mute them, that works too. Are you guys using bluetooth headsets or gaming headsets? I use the turtle beach p21, its wired but it has game noise and you hear everything including enemy foot steps from when there near you so you never get snuck up on again!

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I just mute everyone. I don't really care what they have to say. I just want to headshot people from 500 yards out in peace an quiet. There is something calming about dropping someone through a scope without them even knowing it's coming.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
You can mute them, that works too. Are you guys using bluetooth headsets or gaming headsets? I use the turtle beach p21, its wired but it has game noise and you hear everything including enemy foot steps from when there near you so you never get snuck up on again!
Where in orange county do you live?

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Which is why I creep around the edge of the map and take you sob's out with my M-16.

F-snipers

:D
I have a shotgun...come and get me :D. I go stealth style with the slight of hand, ninja and cold blooded perks.

Either that, or I use one man army and have unlimited claymores ;)

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I run and gun too...depends on the map or how my game is going. I think my favorite maps are the sub base (which I don't even snipe on), the one with the water ditches that have the short wooden bridges over them and the one in the desert with the busted plane in the middle of the map.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I have a shotgun...come and get me :D. I go stealth style with the slight of hand, ninja and cold blooded perks.

Either that, or I use one man army and have unlimited claymores ;)
I use FMJ's on my bullets plus stopping power with the bonus unlocked. One shot one kill FTW.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
How do you guys have your custom setups?

I usually use the w2000 sniper rifle with the infrared and the ranger akimbo or the acr with the heartbeat sensor and the ranger akimbo.

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
Anyone with steam can add me if they want: jekyll991

I'm not very good though, but now that I have the M16 I've actually been going positive on a regular basis.

But I'll probably be playing Bad Company 2 soon if people like the beta.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
me too. i use the ACR primarily since its seems to be the best all around
I do love chasing people around with the riot shield. Even though it sucks most of the time, it's funny when people can't kill you or they turn and run and you hit them in the back with the throwing knife.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I do love chasing people around with the riot shield. Even though it sucks most of the time, it's funny when people can't kill you or they turn and run and you hit them in the back with the throwing knife.
yeah its pretty annoying using it and dealing with people with it. if someone constantly uses it, ill just equip the AT4

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
yeah its pretty annoying using it and dealing with people with it. if someone constantly uses it, ill just equip the AT4
Grenades work pretty well too, or a claymore when they are following you. I also like running around a corner and jamming a claymore down when you know someone is following you.