Quantcast

codger's bday

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
He is on the List. All birthday functions for those on the list are temporarily halted. Mmike has been forwarded the list and he has promised too not be punitive and to be fair in his assessments. Even though I would understand if he wasn't. We're still trying to penetrate the security guard and the 15-foot gate surrounding his house.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Still don't know if being on The List is good or bad? :confused:
I rescind my displeasure with the Codger designation. I will kindly ask that we all shall henceforth bestow the Codger designation upon you. Not only are you the Codger. But for practical reasons you're also alone on top of the List. The Members at #2 and #3 on the List have been demoted to #4 and #5 to further illustrate your failures. Your future here is dependent on the shame you espouse. I will consider appeals to your character. If I receive any. Good day sir.

I rescind my displeasure with the Codger designation. I will kindly ask that we all shall henceforth bestow the Codger designation upon you. Not only are you the Codger. But for practical reasons you're also alone on top of the List. The Members at #2 and #3 on the List have been demoted to #4 and #5 to further illustrate your failures. Your future here is dependent on the shame you espouse. I will consider appeals to your character. If I receive any. Good day sir.
Fodger.