Quantcast

Coffee Good!!!

ghostrider

7034 miles, still no custom title
Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
Money's tight and all so I decided to start brewing my own joe at work. I brought in a french press and a bag of good beans. What happened was I ended up burning through the whole bag in one morning, then Master of Puppets came on my iPod and I got more sh!t done in an hour than I did all last month. I don't think I saved any money, though.

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
You guys should be drinking cappachino straight up............no wimpy syrup!
Now that is real coffee! Yum!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
coffee is sooo good!!!!!i have to work nights right now so i brought in my costa rica coffee and i just relax and drink it all night long....its so great

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
MizN8 said:
You guys should be drinking cappachino straight up............no wimpy syrup!
Now that is real coffee! Yum!
Try expresso, little girl. It's so strong, one serving is a shot...

The last time I had a double expresso, I had to lay down after work...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I had a tooth pulled today, and all I could think about was that I couldn't drink coffee for at least two hours...

It was torture!!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Jeremy R said:
before I can get my dark roast with no room for anything but a lid.
Which is how it should be. Black/cream sugar or sugar substitute. Those are the options.

It's not Baskin Robbins.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
sanjuro said:
Ever sit around your home and toss back a cup or two? I feel like I could conquer the world...

every morning. except my cups are half liters and i don't even feel like i can conquer the world anymore.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
sanjuro said:
Try expresso, little girl. It's so strong, one serving is a shot...

The last time I had a double expresso, I had to lay down after work...

Wusses!

Get a venti 'Red-Eye' like I do... Large coffee with 2 shots of espresso. <PING>

But then I've lived in Sicily..... :sneaky:

PS: No X in Espresso!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
we roast our own, and it is great. we try different kinds all the time, and get the green beans for the low low. All we need now is an expresso maker so i can get my daily "americano with extra shot" fix.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Silver said:
Starbucks is brilliant. They figured out a way to sell coffee to stupid people who don't like it.

And they do that very well...

hell yeah, make millions and make a name and network as mcdonalds by selling flavoured COFFEE for a 1000% markup.....

i so wish i would have came up with that idea...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
If I could only have 1 beverage besides h2o, it would be coffee, hands down.
I know the feeling you are talking about. I love it & then push it all the way to the point of tingling scalp & increased heart rate. :drool:

Starbucks is only good for consistent shots of espresso...I didnt say "good", but I have never had a BAD shot there & I have at all of the local joints.

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
SkaredShtles said:
Only posers go to *Starbucks* to act trendy. :rolleyes: ;)
Well I just go to watch all the Hunnies. There's some fine a$$ women going to Starbuck's. Plus PUMPKIN PIE LATTE. Dont try it unless you have like an extra $50 a week to spend on sugar