Quantcast

Cog Wild in Bend

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
You'll get waaaay more response from the OR passion forum over on MTBRdotcom. LOTs o' Bendites there. Not so many here.

I've never personally done the shuttle but everyone I know that has dealt with them has been pleased with the service. Some rides can be below one's ability though because they seem to cater to the weakest in the bunch.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I've never done their tours or shuttle but they are FANTASTIC people. The shuttle to Dutchman is perfect for after work if you don't have time to ride up yourself. I always have so I've never done the shuttle. Flagline is FUN!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
We are doing one today, so I'll let you know. I have heard from other people that have used them and they said they were great.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
We are doing one today, so I'll let you know. I have heard from other people that have used them and they said they were great.
You're doing a CogWild shuttle today? Tell them Heidi says hi! (I actually don't know all the guides though)

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Yeah, Snacks let us know how you and Kevin like it. I assume we'll be using them for the BBFT in a month. And, let me know which trails you guys hit since you missed the trip with us in June.

Heidi, feeling all better now? (No, I have not been reading your blog....) :)

Bikecrasher

Monkey
Sep 24, 2002
Tacoma, Wa
I've done their Bend Big Fat Tour for several years. In my opinion the event has always been well organized, and a great time. Can't recommend it enough. I have even signed up for another Cog Wild trip for later this month.
I have dealt with other tour companies that come off as very unorganized and flakey. Cog Wild so far has impressed me.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Finally! SV/Stanley rocks. My favorite place yet to ride. As you know.

You'll have to be more specific about which trails you rode/liked. As with Bend, better conditions are coming with the rains.

(Sorry about the thread derail.) Cog Wild is awesome!