Quantcast

Collective premier in Hood River

frizanko

Monkey
Jan 29, 2004
Bend, OR
Sounds like its gonna be similar to Whistlers with an outdoor show and after party.... Anyone from Vancouver or P-town plannin to make the drive out for it?

MotoXmg

Chimp
Mar 7, 2004
Hood River, Oregon
Hi Karen, I Live In Hood River And Probably Gonna Ride On Friday In The Late Afternoon/early Evening.....good Chance I'll Be Shuttling With Some Friends If Ya Wanna Catch A Ride. What Trail/s Are You Wanting To Ride? Let Me Know. Sounds Like The Release Party Will Be Fun. Mike

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Vancouver represent!

Me and ryan (eknomf) will be heading up to PC early on friday and, unless I can get work off for that evening (I'll find out later today...) we'll have to leave around 3. If I can get work off, we might stick around late to see the premire.

I really wanna hit frankenstein now that it's dry, and GP for sure. We'll ride just about anything.

MotoXmg said:
Hi Karen, I Live In Hood River And Probably Gonna Ride On Friday In The Late Afternoon/early Evening.....good Chance I'll Be Shuttling With Some Friends If Ya Wanna Catch A Ride. What Trail/s Are You Wanting To Ride? Let Me Know. Sounds Like The Release Party Will Be Fun. Mike
Turns out I now have photo shoots and meetings up in Seattle from Friday to Tuesday, so the Collective premiere AND PC are out for me this weekend. On the bright side, I am going to have lots more money (for camera gear and hopefully a .243) and I get to ride SeaTac and other Seattle stuff :-)