Quantcast

Collegiate nats pictures

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
I was primarily cheering/partying moreso than taking pictures so I probably missed most people. Here's some stuff though.

Downhill

Trilliam keepin it rowdy post mickey's ice sesh

more downhill

Slalom

I have a few more, this is the majority of the keepers. Hope everybody had a good time here, I sure did.

WBC

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
PNW
Do you have a link to the rest of your pics somewhere? I'd be interested to see more. Thanks!

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
cool pics! looks like fun, wish I woulda raced collegiate when I was in school :( Can I race if I'm going for a graduate degree??

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
Hell yeah...makes a trail builder proud.
It was great! Nothing too technical or scary, and the section underneath the chairlift was wide open and allowed mistakes, so you could try to go as fast as possible. Straight nutty!!! In the mud though, it was a good challenge!

Anyone know someone who was taking pictures at the rock slab during the race? I supermaned down it and was wondering if anybody snagged a pic?

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
It was great! Nothing too technical or scary, and the section underneath the chairlift was wide open and allowed mistakes, so you could try to go as fast as possible. Straight nutty!!! In the mud though, it was a good challenge!

Anyone know someone who was taking pictures at the rock slab during the race? I supermaned down it and was wondering if anybody snagged a pic?
It got you too? I was rock climbing in my race run after a crash at the top of it.

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
It got you too? I was rock climbing in my race run after a crash at the top of it.
ABove, at the rock pile I came in too hot, doubled up onto and doubled down a little sideways, had to put a foot down, blew my shoe apart, couldn't clip in so I just went for it like I was, in the end I just couldn't keep my feet on top of the pedals! From there i was airborne all the way down the rock slab, my bike broke the fall and slung shot me into the crowd at the bottom. From there I was done! Talked to the crowd a little bit, had a good laugh, then proceeded to have my best run down the bottom of the course with a twisted fork. All in all I had a freaking blast!!!

ulockjustice

Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
! From there i was airborne all the way down the rock slab, my bike broke the fall and slung shot me into the crowd at the bottom. From there I was done! Talked to the crowd a little bit, had a good laugh, then proceeded to have my best run down the bottom of the course with a twisted fork. All in all I had a freaking blast!!!
im pretty sure one of my teammates got a sequence shot of that whole ordeal, complete with an extreme closeup as you ran into him. Ill post it up as soon as he gets his crap online.

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
How did you do that? Thats exactly how I feel! It tracks...period! Now matter what condition, tree, rock, root, photographer, spectator, its that good!

Cory, shes all mine, try not to break your arm, maybe you will get to experience the magic!

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
I have mastered the skill of breaking my arm so I guess it is time to master the skill of not breaking it.