Quantcast

Cologne

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
What kind of cologne do you guys wear and if you are a lady, what is your favorite? I have Acqua di Gio but I want to get something else to be able to mix it up.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
RideND said:
What weight do you think is the best?

If you're a young buck go with the 5W30. As you get a little more wear on your parts you might go with a higher viscosity oil like a 20-50. What do you use JBP? Tar?

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
They call it "sex panther" Its made with bits of real panther, so you know its good.

J

JRB

manhattanprjkt83 said:
I wear Azzaro Chrome, its like liquid bait. Seriously...

Thinking about changing it up though...
Whoa - I was shocked when I saw you post in this thread. :think:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Tenchiro said:
Burts Bees Bay Rum

Classic and manly.
I use the Burts Bees soap, with Axe deoderant seems to work for me.

I don't like artificial smells. Any good natural sandalwood soap works well to. If you bath at least once a week, you shouldn't need artificial funk.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Tenchiro said:
Burts Bees Bay Rum

Classic and manly.
Thats what i got TN a long time ago. I still love the way it smells but i prefer him au natural. Cologne/perfume/antiperspirants(but not straight up deodorant)/aftershaves/scented lotions are all very overrated in my opinion.

J

JRB

laura said:
Thats what i got TN a long time ago. I still love the way it smells but i prefer him au natural. Cologne/perfume/antiperspirants(but not straight up deodorant)/aftershaves/scented lotions are all very overrated in my opinion.
If anyone says sh*t about scented lotions, they have to turn in their balls. That's just way too girly. Hell - most girls won't even wear it.

manhattan - N8 - you guys got anything to tell us here???

J

JRB

brungeman said:
I was shocked it took you so long to post in this thread:rolleyes:
You are wearing the same thing as him, aren't you??? :D

Mudgrrl - since your name is not Mudmannn, you can wear scented lotions.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
loco said:
You are wearing the same thing as him, aren't you??? :D

Mudgrrl - since your name is not Mudmannn, you can wear scented lotions.
Nope just deoderant...

on rare occasion... I will put on WD40 or TRI FLOW just for the ladies in the know :thumb:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
say what you want, but i cant tell you how many times i have had a girlie say "wow what are you wearing"... I dont think ill let go of that for some doods on the internet...

stink on boys.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
manhattanprjkt83 said:
say what you want, but i cant tell you how many times i have had a girlie say "wow what are you wearing"... I dont think ill let go of that for some doods on the internet...

stink on boys.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well played... golf clap!!!

J

JRB

manhattanprjkt83 said:

stink on boys.
Those are the same kind of chicks that want you to sack up with another dude, cause that is the metro thing to do. If you want to smell pretty and have sword fights to bag chicks, right on, but I'll pass. When I do wear cologne, I keep it to one word titles. :think:

Man - remember when "Metro" was just a train around the District???

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
loco said:
Those are the same kind of chicks that want you to sack up with another dude, cause that is the metro thing to do. If you want to smell pretty and have sword fights to bag chicks, right on, but I'll pass. When I do wear cologne, I keep it to one word titles. :think:

Man - remember when "Metro" was just a train around the District???
yeah ladies are into bad smells i forgot, who wouldnt want someone to smell good? :think:...

hahah this thread is aweful im out.

J

JRB

manhattanprjkt83 said:
yeah ladies are into bad smells i forgot, who wouldnt want someone to smell good? :think:...

hahah this thread is aweful im out.
I know it's TX and all, but I scored way more chicks after a day in the pasture or the sale barn. The dirtier the better for them. It doesn't matter what state you are in, hot chicks are just that.

I guess the steel mill workers are a bit more fragrant than we are down here.

I just have one more question, manhattan - do you wear your sunglasses at night, so you can, so you can???

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
loco said:
I know it's TX and all, but I scored way more chicks after a day in the pasture or the sale barn. The dirtier the better for them. It doesn't matter what state you are in, hot chicks are just that.
i recall a study which showed human sweat is loaded w/ pheromones.