Quantcast

Colonnade's Toter Stolen

mwestra2

Monkey
Dec 4, 2007
First the WTA tool stash... now the 'Nade's toter! I can't find the padlock... don't know if they picked it, cut it or if someone forgot to lock it up. Spread the word. Those things are not common... if you see one around, it could be ours.

Here's a pic of Art using it:

Ours doesn't have the black bars:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
You can hop in the tray and use the toter as a vehicle by driving backwards. It's likely the thieves know this and are likely escaping to Mexico as we speak.

Makana425

Monkey
Feb 21, 2008
Snocompton
Sorry to hear that. That must be expensive. People out there just cannot seem to make their own money and buy one them selves.

ryanrider

Chimp
Nov 20, 2007
Sorry for the loss! That thing was pretty fun and helpful. Keep an eye out on craigslist? Its not like people buy these from shady seattle alleys everyday, so it might be hard to sell... IF the thief is even intending to sell it....?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Sonofabitch!!! That thing is crucial for moving dirt at a pace that even a bucket-brigade can't approach. I shall keep my fingers crossed that there's a good ending to this. At the very least, I hope the $%#*ers that did this get all the karma they deserve.