Quantcast

Colorado Monkey Pins it!

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
I had to show this shot of another fellow Ride Monkey Member (MorryJG) pinning the singletrack crux of the Porcupine Rim Trail.

biker

Chimp
May 27, 2005
what up taylor, this is patrick. sick shot.. Is that the last descent before you hit the creek crossing with the large up on other side?

biker

Chimp
May 27, 2005
yep, that's me! I'm just riding trials down here obviously, but it's good, because I'm focusing on it alot more and seeing progress.

i'll be riding DH in Vail in the first week of July, so let's try and meet up.

back to topic: that line is fooking sick. I was there last month and looked at it for a long time, but was thinking of riding down the large slab to his right!

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
biker said:
yep, that's me! I'm just riding trials down here obviously, but it's good, because I'm focusing on it alot more and seeing progress.

i'll be riding DH in Vail in the first week of July, so let's try and meet up.

back to topic: that line is fooking sick. I was there last month and looked at it for a long time, but was thinking of riding down the large slab to his right!
That IS the large slab, BTW.

I did it the day before. That's Jack BTW.

Next time you come through, you're more than welcome to stay at the house! And when you come to Vail, let me know so I can take some time off! I'll come up there with ya!