Quantcast

colorado springs riders... help me out?

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
Hey all,
I'm home for the holidays visiting my parents in ColoSpgs, but didn't bring a bike. Anyone got an older cross country bike they would "rent" me for a few weeks while I'm here? I'm in old town, and am just looking for something that would help me keep in shape despite mom's cooking. I would also take a newer cross country / trail bike, but I can't afford shop rental prices.

I know this is probably a stretch, but let me know if you want to help a fellow monkey out. -SL

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
hrmm. I figured the answer was more, "sorry, not interested." If a fellow monkey were visiting their parents in Corvallis, Oregon for a few weeks, I would absolutely hook them up with my old Schwinn Moab. I'm not suggesting you should do the same, but I thought that maybe someone with a bike that has been sitting in their garage for 3 years might consider renting it to me in the "spirit of the season." It would mean riding for me, and some extra money for someone else.

Anyway, happy holidays to you, your family, and "I should have been a democrat General Powell." I always forget how well the jugheads help to make Colorado Springs the "special" place that it is. Thanks for the reminder.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
sam_little said:
hrmm. I figured the answer was more, "sorry, not interested." If a fellow monkey were visiting their parents in Corvallis, Oregon for a few weeks, I would absolutely hook them up with my old Schwinn Moab. I'm not suggesting you should do the same, but I thought that maybe someone with a bike that has been sitting in their garage for 3 years might consider renting it to me in the "spirit of the season." It would mean riding for me, and some extra money for someone else.

Anyway, happy holidays to you, your family, and "I should have been a democrat General Powell." I always forget how well the jugheads help to make Colorado Springs the "special" place that it is. Thanks for the reminder.
I'd hook you up but I don't have an xc/trail bike. :(