Quantcast

Colorado Springs

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Colorado Springs, as well as the entire Front Range and the rest of the state, pretty much rules, especially for XC stuff. You'll find no shortage of good ridin' and good ridin' partners round these parts!

As far as the 'type' of riding, or trail descriptions, hit up www.trailcentral.com and browse through their extensive trail log... should give you a good idear of what we got here.

Bennito

Chimp
Apr 30, 2004
C-Spgs
You can buy the book. Most of the rides are worth at least one go. You'll find a select few that you want to keep doing. And most certainly hook up with a local or two to take you on non-guidebook rides.

Per the other note if you tire of the local stuff, an hour or two driving will open up years of fun. PS, don't tell anyone (I should probably have my priviliges revoked for saying the riding was good here).

bikeCOLORADO

Chimp
May 9, 2003
Colorado Springs, USA!
Oh man...it just absolutely sucks here.

It snows 11 months of the year, during the one month of summer the flies and mosquitos are the size of your head. You've got to drive 2 hours for any singletrack (one way) - and it's only 1 mile long, flat and paved with asphalt.

;-)

Look me up - I'll hook you up.