Quantcast

Colour Co-ward-ination

NeilBey

Chimp
Feb 3, 2006
OK folks. I've been really excited since Manitou released the Minute in orange. Check it out. It goes perfectly with my Morewood Ndiza ST. This is what I've got so far:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
OK folks. I've been really excited since Manitou released the Minute in orange. Check it out. It goes perfectly with my Morewood Ndiza ST. This is what I've got so far:
Dang Neil...you get the bug to ride again or just piecing together stuff for fun? :clapping:

I rode that trail we did again last week in the freezing cold after the horses had done it in the mud...gruesome. I was covered in POO!

I got an email from Richard earlier about "the Couch"...let's mod that 4 wheeler...:pirate2:

NeilBey

Chimp
Feb 3, 2006
Definately Butch. I think I'll wrap myself in some duct tape this time. I'm still trying to get the stains out of my shirt from all the mud. I've been hitting up the local BMX tracks lately. My Ndiza rocks on that stuff.

NeilBey

Chimp
Feb 3, 2006
Well, I'm not going to be doing much braking on a BMX course. I just rely on slamming into another rider for that, so I've got the rear tire setup so when I accelerate I won't be wheel spinning the whole way

Because we all know that I'm super duper powerful in my legs...

I wish :rolleyes:

NeilBey

Chimp
Feb 3, 2006
K. I'll give you a call somtime. Just as soon as this bloody rain let's up and everything dries up

NeilBey

Chimp
Feb 3, 2006
Neil, did you get the part I sent you? I would be down for helping out on the trails too. You know how to get in touch with me.
Yep. Got the part. Thanks a mil Cecil. I give you a call as soon as this snow clears up. Damn, I'm a 'fair-weather' rider if I've ever seen one!

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
i like, i like i thought about powder coating my bike that color. This makes me want to do that all over again. How does that minute ride?

NeilBey

Chimp
Feb 3, 2006
i like, i like i thought about powder coating my bike that color. This makes me want to do that all over again. How does that minute ride?
It's alright. It's still bedding in so I'll let you know if and when that happens. Hey, as long as it looks good...