Quantcast

Colourful E13 Superchargers... Can you get them?

Daver

Monkey
Jun 1, 2005
Shiddeny
I remember seeing pictures of them from interbike of the superchargers in lots more colours than the E13 site shows. I would really like one in the same green as my Sunday (like they have in this picture from interbike), was this just a mock up thing for interbike or do they exist? Can i order one through e13?

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Daver said:
I remember seeing pictures of them from interbike of the superchargers in lots more colours than the E13 site shows. I would really like one in the same green as my Sunday (like they have in this picture from interbike), was this just a mock up thing for interbike or do they exist? Can i order one through e13?
Well you could wait until e13 puts the guides from interbike up for sale and buy them all;) I tried to buy them all but I missed out on a few....D

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
BMXman said:
Well you could wait until e13 puts the guides from interbike up for sale and buy them all;) I tried to buy them all but I missed out on a few....D
Lucky. That red and black one on the bottom is slick.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
You can get a red one for about $2500 and you get a free Kumicho Type R along with it.

-ska todd

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I snagged one of the old trans-blue ones (the super dark blue) off eBay when they went up. I think Piper destroyed the other one - haven't seen any of that color anywhere else :think:

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Nick said:
I would love to get that one in blood red ... would you consider selling it to further fund your Canadian transplantation??? :D
nope it just looks too good on my SS and MTX bike:D

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
Why would you have to give e-thirteen a call inorder to sell them?

Man I really hope they start to sell them in all those colors as seen @ Interbike this year.

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
Why would you have to give e-thirteen a call inorder to sell them?

Man I really hope they start to sell them in all those colors as seen @ Interbike this year.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
ska todd said:
You can get a red one for about $2500 and you get a free Kumicho Type R along with it.

-ska todd
Am I missing something here? I won a red bash at a swag toss a while back then about 2-3 months ago we oredered another one from E13.
A local shop has a few in their display case?
Or are you talking about the red lettered ones?

Jun 18, 2004
Yeah you can order the red ones from bti and the red and orange ones from e13's webpage... the yellow and blue I have no idea about.

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
I picked up a red one. I really wanted a white one but Snowshoe mud isn't very kind to bikes. I figured the white one would be permantely stained brown after a good weekend there.