Quantcast

Comcast Internet

in the trees

Turbo Monkey
May 19, 2003
NH
Who is experiencing an outage with Comcast Internet? Looks like its on the East Coast. But for some reason Ridemonkey still loads for me . . . :rofl:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Bunch of friends in VT told me that they were having Comcast problems as well. Working just fine in Colorado!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i see some of you are trapped in the seventh circle of hell.

Jimmysal

Monkey
Mar 26, 2010
Vermont
Comcast, VT checking in. My internet seemed to crap out last night. My vista desktop and android phone weren't working, but my girl's macbook was working fine. I shut off Windows Defender and everything started working again. Feels good man.

C.P.

Monkey
Jan 18, 2004
SouthEastern Massachusetts
Comcast internet wasn't working last night either but strangely, my Vonage phone service worked fine (which is connected to the Comcast Cable-modem). Another North East Comcast failure...(N. Easton, MA).

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
huh? so far speeds are easily comparible to comcast, about 30% cheaper than comcast, and 0 faults so far, compared to comcast's spotty reputation at best.

what's not to love? our picture is clearer, channels are the same, and the internet is just as fast? I'd love to know what i'm missing, so i can miss it.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
huh? so far speeds are easily comparible to comcast, about 30% cheaper than comcast, and 0 faults so far, compared to comcast's spotty reputation at best.

what's not to love? our picture is clearer, channels are the same, and the internet is just as fast? I'd love to know what i'm missing, so i can miss it.
picture is worse than Comcast's. id say Fios is on par with Cablevision (which stinks) and the internet is slower than both my Comcast and Cablevision at my parent's house.

ive done installs with the same exact tv with Fios, Comcast and Cablevision and Comcast has the best overall picture ive seen (next to Dish's 1080p on-demand programming)

...just sayin

Last edited:

splat

Nam I am

:stupid: I switched from comcast about 2 yeas ago , been much better