Quantcast

Come out and ride with the Pros in Mammoth!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I will be out there Friday night through Sunday afternoon. Shoot me a message if you want to meet up!

Check Out the Pros in Action!

There's no better way to improve than pedaling with better riders – join a crew of pros from Troy Lee on Saturday, August 21 for a two hour ride session! Only $30*, these small groups are limited to intermediate or experts, age 12 or above. On Sunday, the pros will put on a free demo from 11am-12:30pm outside of Main Lodge. There will be new hits, backflipping bikers, a DJ, and an appearance by Woolly,
who recently dropped his own video segment.

New Features, New Terrain!
If you haven't mountain biked Mammoth lately, you should clear your calendar for next weekend. With a new and improved MountainCross course featuring six 6' berms, six table top jumps and a new sprinkler system watering the trail daily it's riding better than ever. Lower Twilight Zone has also been rebuilt with six tabletops, a new over-under and is spritzed on the regular. Want more? Chair 2 is turning on weekends!

Tickets to ride with the pros go on sale this Saturday, August 14!

Call 800.MAMMOTH

*Restrictions: Mountain Bike Park ticket required.

http://www.mammothmountain.com/MountainActivities/SummerActivities/BikePark/troylee/

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
We headed out from Santa Cruz on Friday, it took about 8 hours to get there with traffic (should have only taken 5 1/2). Our condo was full of riders included Cam Zink and JD Swanguan. We rode the mountain all day on Saturday and then did some raging at the ski towns bars with some of the higher ups at the resort. Good times. All photos were taken with my phone.

Our ride out (yeah, that is a lot of bird **** on the truck. I hate where I have to park.

Our condo's dining room (/bike storage):

My buddy Ben (left) and I at the top of the mountain (still some snow up there):

Some wall ride/berm action:

Me hitting one of the jumps on their jump trail:

Ben jumping (taken a little early on his whip):