Quantcast

COme rip olympia with me

alex

Chimp
May 20, 2004
Love to see the areas sick lines and trails

Alex

312 636 8992

Im going to evergreen. Im from colorado Love to ride show me the hot spots.
Call me up

brakecheck

Chimp
Nov 28, 2006
olympia,wa
alex, ignore the ignorant...evergreen is a pretty good school and you'll learn if you haven't already, there's no need to stereotype. anyhow, there is plenty of kickass riding hereas well as nearby, dh, freeriding, singletrack, bmx dirt and of course urban. hook up with me at biketech when you arrive. brakecheck justin:monkeydance:

alex

Chimp
May 20, 2004
Wheres biketech.

Yeah i dont care about the mindless for they are reason in which our country faces many of its challenges.

so yo call me up man, lets rip

brakecheck

Chimp
Nov 28, 2006
olympia,wa
alex, when do you plan on making this way??? next year? i will call you, but the exposure is only for those worthy, are you? oly freeride isn't for those who are not...since you are are member of this forum, you may possibly be aware of what you may be missing. i look forward to all who dare to commit to those who really ride for such a purpose. for there are many pleasures to be had brakecheck:happydance:

shroomtoon

Chimp
Apr 27, 2006
Alex,

Send me a PM. I ride a couple of times a week in the Oly area plus I live a stones throw from Evergreen.. '98 Alumni.. I try to get out to campus for some night riding every once in a while.

What kind of riding you looking for?

A crappy cruiser for campus would be ideal though. No need to worry about your nice biking while your in class.