Quantcast

Come Watch Top Athletes Get Sideways!

BullittX

Monkey
Dec 6, 2002
Hell Cajon, CA.
So I emailed Ben at the SD Offroad Park regarding building a permanent bike park at their facility. His response was yes, if there is a market, so if you want a permanent bike skills park, say so here. I will point Ben to this thread if there are a lot of replies.

Also, if you go to the Side Flight Chanmpionship please voice your support there...

mark@sdmba.com

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
So I emailed Ben at the SD Offroad Park regarding building a permanent bike park at their facility. His response was yes, if there is a market, so if you want a permanent bike skills park, say so here. I will point Ben to this thread if there are a lot of replies.

Also, if you go to the Side Flight Chanmpionship please voice your support there...

mark@sdmba.com
i dont know if anyone missed this post but this seems like something that would be in all of our best interest

***MTB***

Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
SoCal
Definitely. I think it would get a lot more exposure in the downhill section and if this info is spread to many different forums.

lamp

Monkey
Mar 21, 2008
if you want a permanent bike skills park, say so here.
posting :D:D:D

Agree about posting this in the DH forum too. And thanks for bumping this lovebunny . . . what would we do without a gimp to man the internets? :D