Quantcast

Commencal branded formula front hub parts

Cabdoctor

Monkey
Mar 25, 2008
Sacramento
So my buddy gave me a front wheel. It's a 20mm commencal hub laced to a Sun Single Track. I guess its an OEM wheel. Only problem is neither of us have the hub ends/spacers to mount it to. Anyone now where I can get these? I tried emailing formula, the maker of the hubs, but no response what so ever.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
CAnnondale had some hubs that were made for them as well, I dont remember who made it for them, but we had a couple come in with broken peices. We called the Hub maker, and they told us to call CAnnondale to get the parts we needed, we dont keep any of them in stock all parts are sent to them once we make them.

I would guess this is the case here as well.

Bad Ronald

Chimp
Jun 30, 2005
Danbury, CT
Formula made the hubs for Cannondale and they were crap.

They would blow up constantly. It is a shame because companies get pre-production samples that rock and then when it comes time to pump out a couple thousand hubs they cut corners and wheels fall apart. Pretty lame on the part of the vendors and it always makes the companies look bad.

-R

CAnnondale had some hubs that were made for them as well, I dont remember who made it for them, but we had a couple come in with broken peices. We called the Hub maker, and they told us to call CAnnondale to get the parts we needed, we dont keep any of them in stock all parts are sent to them once we make them.

I would guess this is the case here as well.