Quantcast

conditions

cdrz11

Chimp
Mar 17, 2007
at the risk of starting a retarted thread...has anyone been out this past weekend? if so how were the conditions because im coming down tommorow and want to know if its going to suck because of the rain. thanks and sorry if i wasted your time! :happydance:

mntbiker2

Monkey
Jun 30, 2007
well it has been pretty good weather this past weekend and during this week...but theres always possibilities of thunder storms during the day and at night..but other than that you should be ok...

you can always check www.weather.com zip code 07419

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
This afternoon was quite dusty, no rain for the past couple of days except a small shower on sunday. Hopefully some storms will roll in soon, get rid of the humidity.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
you can always check www.weather.com zip code 07419
Or you could check www.accuweather.com for zip code 07462 (which is the actual zip code of vernon, NJ). I've found that accuweather is slightly more accurate for Vernon than weather.com.

There wasn't too much rain this weekend, it didn't seem like. I was there on sunday and the place was a dustbowl for most of the morning, then it rained for a little bit in the afternoon which actually made conditions pretty much perfect.

cdrz11

Chimp
Mar 17, 2007
ah nice, thanks a lot guys! i forgot to look on accuweather for the forcast a few days ago so i didn't know how the weather has been. hopefully the conditions are good! maybe i'll see ya there!