Quantcast

Congrats Patineto on pic in MBA

Rik

Turbo Monkey
Nov 6, 2001
Sydney, Australia
Wasn't there also a pic of 2 bikes on the back of a dirt bike used in a RockShox advert many (8?) years ago?
Good work anyway, I can't wait to see whats brewing in his workshop next.

patineto

The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
ghettogt76 said:
Where has patineto been, anyway? Haven't seen his posts on RM lately, and the last time I saw him in person was at sea otter...

Hi Don Greg....

I'm being under cover,,, actually kind of under the covers since I found this amazing woman that does not really leave me much time to do anything else than being with her...

at least i have my prioritys straight, I still preffer two legged girlfriends than two wheeled girlfriends (all my bikes)

Ps: your Nicolai is almost done with the make over , the only thing i'm waiting for are the updated linkage parts from Nicolai to finish the whole thing...

is going to look so so badass, i can not wait, also i think i figure out the floating brake for it in a very elgant way, will see when i get to ride her again soon...

Oh I'm going to mammoth this weekend with my girl and a few bikes( including my red ibis tandem), so make sure to say hi if you see a overweight, slow and scary (well scare) old fart...

patineto

The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
Rik said:
Wasn't there also a pic of 2 bikes on the back of a dirt bike used in a RockShox advert many (8?) years ago?
Good work anyway, I can't wait to see whats brewing in his workshop next.
you know what I'm still piss about that one after all this years...

I when to my old roommates house that used to work for rockshoxs to show him my new rack on the GS (in 1997) Franks was really impress so he convince me to help him intall one on his XR so we sat on a table for hours trying to figure out how to mount bikes on a XR and then made a prototype (for his own bike) a few months later I see the pictures of the Rockshox bikes on the magazine, but I did not even get a thank you note for all the work i did.....

that was Lamme for sure..

patineto

The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
vitox said:
he is around but been busy. i also saw the 2 bike motorbike rack on some spanish sites
Hola amigo....

send me the links if you can...

I meet a lot of look people at seaotter, hopefully i get to go to the crank works in canada in a few weeks and meet even more cool people...