Quantcast

Congrats to Leana Gerrard and Amelia Colasurdo!!!

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
If you guys didn't already know, Leana Gerrard will once again be riding for the Cannondale Racing Team for the 2005 season! And joining her will be fellow PNW gal Amelia Colasurdo. Looks like they are going to have a great team this year! Good luck girls. I'll be rooting for you. :thumb:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Corporatefailure said:
i know, it dosent take much really. just a little twisting of some nobs and pushing of buttons and my works of art pop out.
Corporatefailure said:
i know, it dosent take much really. just a little twisting of some nobs and pushing of buttons and my works of art pop out.
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Corporatefailure said:
Now that's art...... i call it Retardicon.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Skookum said:
Now that's art...... i call it Retardicon.

i just hung it on my wall!
will you come and sign it for me?

i think for the full price value both of you need to sign it.
The artist and the muse.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
iridebikes said:
nice job girls. I met leanna down at south seatac one time. she was rippin it up. Congrats!
I met Leana at the NCS race at Crystal Mountain in what was it 2000?? She must have been about 13 years old, racing junior expert. One tough kid! She dislocated her hip but still kept a smile on her face the rest of the weekend, hoping around on crutches. It's been fun to see her riding develop over the last few years. And, no matter how good she's gotten, she's still the same sweet girl, with amazing sportsmanship to boot. I'm stoked to see a company take such good care of her as cannondale has.

L

Lightninleana

One of the coolest parts is that we will also have Bernitdet Pizzaro on the team... For those of you that know her she is a very fast talented rider from Chile. I think for once Cannondale is going to have a strong gravity team, to do justice in representing thier downhill bikes.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
eh..."for once cannondale is going to have a strong gravity team". anne caro and ced must have just slipped your mind.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
tmx said:
eh..."for once cannondale is going to have a strong gravity team". anne caro and ced must have just slipped your mind.
Actually, Ced rides for the Siemens/Cannondale Factory team, and before that Anne and him were on the Volvo Cannondale factory team. The Cannondale team is and was a seperate team from those other two. It is what developed out of the old Sobe Cannondale grassroots team. And they haven't ever really had a big gravity contingency (about 4 of the 30 riders on the team were DHers) and until now, Leana was the only female DHer.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
DH Diva said:
Actually, Ced rides for the Siemens/Cannondale Factory team, and before that Anne and him were on the Volvo Cannondale factory team. The Cannondale team is and was a seperate team from those other two. It is what developed out of the old Sobe Cannondale grassroots team. And they haven't ever really had a big gravity contingency (about 4 of the 30 riders on the team were DHers) and until now, Leana was the only female DHer.
Tell it like it is DH Diva! :D

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
MUTOLI said:
Tell it like it is DH Diva! :D
Eh, one of my best friends used to be one of the cannondale road managers, so I'm up on my cannondale team history!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
DH Diva said:
Eh, one of my best friends used to be one of the cannondale road managers, so I'm up on my cannondale team history!
I thought maybe you were a groupy!!!! :evil: Just kidding!

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
MUTOLI said:
I thought maybe you were a groupy!!!! :evil: Just kidding!
Hey that's what this sport is missing! Not nearly enough groupies! Do the Speedy Beavers have any groupies yet?? (boyfriends and husbands not included!! :p)

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
DH Diva said:
Hey that's what this sport is missing! Not nearly enough groupies! Do the Speedy Beavers have any groupies yet?? (boyfriends and husbands not included!! :p)
I guess I would qualify. I'm dating any of them.
I'm still waiting for my oversized pink SB sticker for my truck

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
DH Diva said:
I've been edumacated. Sorry for the actual specific team oversight. Thought it was all that Cannondale had going back then, but I was pretty new to racing at that time.

Sidenote, I'm totally psyched about the all the women they've got going on there!!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
buildyourown said:
I guess I would qualify. I'm dating any of them.
I'm still waiting for my oversized pink SB sticker for my truck
Yes, you will be getting a sticker...(your favorite color pink )...you should email that tall Beaver to be sure about the pink though!

Nov 21, 2003
DH Diva said:

First, Congrats to both Leana and Amelia, they have worked very hard to get where they are and I hope they both SUCCEED $$$

Second, Yeah, the Beavs apparently have quite a fan club going with over 1800 hits on our website, with lots in the early morning hours :evil: on certain beavers profile pages!

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
speedybeaver1 said:
First, Congrats to both Leana and Amelia, they have worked very hard to get where they are and I hope they both SUCCEED $$$

Second, Yeah, the Beavs apparently have quite a fan club going with over 1800 hits on our website, with lots in the early morning hours :evil: on certain beavers profile pages!
mmmmm. I like the girl that spanks her self! :drool: ?