Quantcast

Contacting Romic MFG!?!

Guntruck

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
Mill Creek, WA
Anybody know how to get ahold of these guys? Ive called and called and emailed to no avail. I ripped the threads out of my integrated stem and now cannot ride. :disgust1:

Are they out of business these days or what!?

Hulkamaniac

Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Germantown, MD
Well over a month ago I emailed them with a question about rebuild turn-around times, as I desperately need to send in the shock I have on my trailbike. I literally just got a response two weeks ago, giving a rough estimate of time and cost. They are still around, but per their email the are focusing on OEM sales and other ventures right now. Still trying to figure out what bikes are coming with Romic as OE spec tho!

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
Romic is still around, the bike shocks have taken a back seat to the auto shock business. They're still working on the bike stuff, but it's slow and not what it use to be.

sAFETY

Chimp
Mar 5, 2007
I called them in October and ordered a small part for my shock. By January when I hadn't recieved it, I emailed a few times and called about once a week (leaving messages every so often when they made it through to voice mail).

It's months later and I've given up. Even if I can get it to work I don't want to ride anything from a company with that kind of customer service.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I need to get my shcok fixed. I probably blew the rebound, because it's no longer plush. I called about 10 times each day for a few days and left messages (about a month or two ago). I also sent an email and never got a reply.

I'm thinking of giving up and getting something else.