Quantcast

CONTEST: Don't Use Any Gas!!!

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i haven't filled up in about 2 weeks. all way good until yesterday. i had to drive my g/f to the airport. that wouldn't have been so bad, but i got stuck in morning rush hour traffic, and that managed to suck up a lot of gas. damn.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i filled up at the absolute market peak of gas ($3.40) and i think that was on the 1st of Sept. still have 1/2 a tank left. gonna ride my bike in tmrw.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
narlus said:
i filled up at the absolute market peak of gas ($3.40) and i think that was on the 1st of Sept. still have 1/2 a tank left. gonna ride my bike in tmrw.
I had to fill up both vehicles a week ago. :dead:

Hopefully I won't have to do that again for awhile...................

Although we're heading up to the mountains this w/e to see this:

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
I fill up my 91 k1500 chevy pickup, lifted, giant mud tires, and a 350v8 every 8-12 weeks. I win :)

But I don't work (as of right now, and the last year or so) so with no money comming in I don't drive anywhere. Last time I filled up here in Southern California I paid $2.28 per gallon. Right now across the street it's $2.95 per gallon. So it's been a while.

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
ahh it's a win, except when I do have to fill up then it costs an arm and a leg :(

I gotcha though. If I worked, made some more money, I wouldn't have such a useless truck, but not a Honda civic either. But definately something smaller than a v8.

I re-read the first post, $4 a gallon (as someone was reporting), jesus, where do you live where it's $4/gallon? Here the highest is mid to low $3 a gallon, $3.25 maybe depending on the rip-off gas station (closer to campus) but $4 is way too much. I'd be taking the bus or some other means of transportation if it got that high here.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I went about 300 miles, on about 13 gals. Hey, I knew I was going to drive, but I usually do that in a week.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
16 days so far and a grand total of---
10 or so bucks worth of gas.

Twice I was late for school. Other times I went to friends houses.
I have ridden my bike to school for about 11 out of 14 or so school days. something like that.