Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
“Look, we have to now go through cell site orders, collect video footage to try to identify people and then charge them, and then try to execute their arrest. So that has made things challenging, but I can’t answer why those people weren’t zip-tied as they were leaving the building by the Capitol Police.”

I know why...
1610082681691.png

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Apparently Trump fled to Camp David not long after giving his wind up speech and sending his useful idiots to attack Congress.
Quite amazing how fast someone with bonespurs can run away isn't it!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
ISIS must be kicking themselves seeing how easy it was to take over the capital without any shots fired. I am still baffled that there was such a lax security post 9/11. Who would have known the recipe was to dress as a Trump supporter and you are automatically granted access.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
ISIS must be kicking themselves seeing how easy it was to take over the capital without any shots fired. I am still baffled that there was such a lax security post 9/11. Who would have known the recipe was to dress as a Trump supporter and you are automatically granted access.

FB_IMG_1610112835682.jpg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
who's ready for any fucking crazy day?

house dems having a call this morning / at noon (?) to discuss the articles of impeachment
And it sounds like the discussion is going to be about 2hrs long. Effectively take it to the floor, then straight to vote.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
why hasn't Jr. or Giuliani been arrested and charged with inciting a riot ?

to my non-lawyer brain, that seems like a cause>effect slam dunk.
well, trumps speech from the rally is now evidence in the federal investigation, so i suspect guiliani's speech/call is as well

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
...aaaand he's back on twitter.
Just checked and...yep. He would rather continue to run his mouth than take any responsibility for the people that died on Wednesday, most likely due to him getting them so wound up that they stormed the place.

Instead of being a grown up and protecting people's lives at this point, he just goes on and on with his rhetoric.

Sickening. Fuck this guy.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
why hasn't Jr. or Giuliani been arrested and charged with inciting a riot ?

to my non-lawyer brain, that seems like a cause>effect slam dunk.
Need to get the mango one out of power to stop the pardon train :/

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator