Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Look, they were all in a helicopter with Brian Williams, in Iraq, they took an RPG, Trump took the controls and landed it, delivering a baby at the same time.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
But the baby turned out to be an extraterrestrial alien, Manchurian replicant!
Details are on Truth Social.

In other ‘odd thoughts’, I wonder how many people have joined the Mile High Club in a helicopter?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
But the baby turned out to be an extraterrestrial alien, Manchurian replicant!
Details are on Truth Social.

In other ‘odd thoughts’, I wonder how many people have joined the Mile High Club in a helicopter?
No, it was Elon Musk.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
In that case, the 2-mile high club?
(which would be terrifying if you were flying due west outta DIA)
he was suggesting being on the ground, yo.

like in the bed of his Tundra

need I make it more clear

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Pretty sure hitting the intended target of the shooter himself and not missing and hitting his gun would be more effective.

1723823552203.png

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

Trump: We gave her [the widow of Sheldon Adelson] the Presidential Medal of Freedom. It’s much better than the Congressional Medal of Honor because soldiers get the Congressional. And they’re in very bad shape because they've been hit so many times by bullets or they're dead. She gets it and she's a healthy, beautiful woman. And they’re rated equal
I think he's talking about you, @gonefirefightin

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Trump said:
“And I think it’s very important that we win,” Trump continued. “And whether the personal attacks are good, bad. She certainly attacks me personally. She actually called me weird.”

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
This dude.

The family of a Green Beret who died by suicide after serving eight combat tours and is buried at Arlington National Cemetery expressed concern on Wednesday that Donald J. Trump’s campaign had filmed his gravesite without permission as Mr. Trump stood in an area where campaign photography isn’t allowed.

Relatives of Master Sgt. Andrew Marckesano issued their statement two days after Mr. Trump’s visit, which also included a confrontation between members of the Trump campaign and an Arlington employee. The former president’s campaign took video in a heavily restricted section of the cemetery known as Section 60, which is largely reserved for the fallen veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.