Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Regardless of who set the fire, it’s got to be pretty obvious that it’s coming. It’s going to burn you. GTFO
There are windows in those homes that need protecting. It's ok if fire takes it but there is no way I will stand having fictional looters break them. You'll have to pry my sash from my hot smokey carbonized hands.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Regardless of who set the fire, it’s got to be pretty obvious that it’s coming. It’s going to burn you. GTFO
You'd think so, but both my dad and brother have (had) stories about finding the remains of families/people who went back for "one last thing".

Just texted a buddy whose dad lives in Colton, OR. Dad decided to stay despite evac order. :banghead:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You'd think so, but both my dad and brother have (had) stories about finding the remains of families/people who went back for "one last thing".

Just texted a buddy whose dad lives in Colton, OR. Dad decided to stay despite evac order. :banghead:
The insane easterly and northeasterly winds that drove these things earlier this week have subsided. Things are still dry but the crazy growth rates most of these fires saw should be over.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The insane easterly and northeasterly winds that drove these things earlier this week have subsided. Things are still dry but the insane growth rates most of these fires saw should be over.
With an almost 180 degree change in wind direction, a lot of the fires should get blown back into already burned areas.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
That guy isn't playing with a full deck. He obviously needs support he isn't getting and is pretty scared. He's probably gonna die or be severely fucked becuase of this. Imagine him after his place burns, he somehow survives, and he's on the phone to the insurance co. Ooof.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Yes, it's true. The Chinese and Russians have working hypersonics, so surface naval stuff seems a little dumb. This thing is effectively an own goal dirty bomb in the worst case I suppose...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yes, it's true. The Chinese and Russians have working hypersonics, so surface naval stuff seems a little dumb. This thing is effectively an own goal dirty bomb in the worst case I suppose...

Boomers are for the Chinese and Russians. Carriers are for poor brown countries.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

I’ll see that and raise you:

I have little faith that we will be rid of Herr Twitler in Nov/Jan.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Every single 'constitutionalist' or 'patriot' or even 'libertarian' you know who 12 months ago was spouting off about government overreach, police states, citizen's rights, the 2nd amendment as prevention of tyranny, now cannot get their tongues far enough up the assholes of cops today.

That's my metric. These fools have no principles, just a 'side'.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Hopefully everyone's home values are still going up.

That makes genocide (literally) okay.

Whistleblower Complaint Alleges Mass Hysterectomies at ICE Detention Center

Last edited: