Quantcast

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
As far as I understand, the electoral vote count has been stopped.
Which means, Trump has bought at least another day and pushed the goalpost one yard further away. Thats a bit of a victory, I´d say

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
1hr 15min till DC curfew

Can't wait to watch all the law and order crowd behave lawfully and not get treated exactly like human rights protesters were all summer
grids of cops in riot gear are lining up. i'll try to get a shot.

OH just saw a white nationalist flag being carried too

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
1hr 15min till DC curfew

Can't wait to watch all the law and order crowd behave lawfully and not get treated exactly like human rights protesters were all summer
Thats what I was talking with my friends.
That when the showdown is scheduled.

Cant get them to use masks on a pandemic? Are they gonna peacefully leave now? Are cops really gonna shoot what appears to be "their own"?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Trump should have kept his mouth shut and conceded after no fraud was found. What a dumb fuck! Ruins his chance for a 2024 bid.he should have quit while he was ahead. Now that the left will run everything, he could have used it as his springboard if the Dems fucked everything up. We’ll never know now. Oh well. I’m still in Hawaii escaping life for another few days. Aloha
This is what you voted for. You can claim it was for greed or out of stupidity, but everyone knew all along that this was going to end up happening. And you voted for it.

Last edited:

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Minor housekeeping point, but the Capitol building's got to be de-Covidified now that it was overrun by people who don't wash their hands after they take a shit?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
(CNN): U.S. Marshals, FBI, ATF, D.C. Park Police, state troopers and local police from Virginia and Maryland, and the D.C. National Guard Are Now Deploying to the Capitol