Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
the cost of pillow ads just went up 25 percent....
speaking of..... former(?) crackhead mike lindell has been awfully quiet lately
Went over to Fox News just to see what was on the front page. Nary a whisper about the settlement, but there was a Mein Pillow ad playing.

I got a shiny quarter says none of this ever even touches the airwaves or webpages of Fox News . The sheep will just keep on sheeping.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Went over to Fox News just to see what was on the front page. Nary a whisper about the settlement, but there was a Mein Pillow ad playing.

I got a shiny quarter says none of this ever even touches the airwaves or webpages of Fox News . The sheep will just keep on sheeping.
they're tracking you now.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Really pissed that Dominion settled. They should have done the right thing and aired all of Fox’s dirty laundry. This sucks, and Murdoch will jeep being a cunt and destroying democracy worldwide.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I'll bet that a condition of the settlement is that Fox publishes a full correction and admits to it all. They'd have to know that the weeks-long case would get SO much media attention, with the same end result, and look at it this way, they didn't lose $787M, they SAVED another $787M!