Quantcast

Cool! No more unsigned Rep!

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
How do I look further back in my rep comments? There was one in particular I was intrested in.

oh, I think I left a bad one for Narlus a long time ago, but hey, I was young and angry then.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Tame Ape said:
How do I look further back in my rep comments? There was one in particular I was intrested in.

oh, I think I left a bad one for Narlus a long time ago, but hey, I was young and angry then.
You can't. You only get the last 15.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
binary visions said:
You can't. You only get the last 15.
Can you look for me or is it gone for good??? I thought it might have been Stinkyboi, but who knows...:mumble:

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
It's funny to see who the more ridiculous ones are from.

One of my fav's was from Sanjuro when I said many of my local shops have a bad attitude and are forcing customers to feel more comfortable ordering on the internet. In the same post I said how I have a couple good local guys that I take all of my business too. His response was "be sure to tell them how you order all your parts online" I guess he missed that part. :rofl:

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
oops, I put the axe down on Antimoney the other day when it was actually Mtbchick who told me to "think before I post." Interesting that a mod. didn't sign her own neg. feedback :think:

I think sometimes my dry sarcasm doesn't come across.... I'm a lova not a hata ;)

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Rep is pointless if it's not anonymous. If I wanted to insult someone and have them know it was me, I'd just do it in a thread :mumble:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
BeerDemon said:
Rep is pointless if it's not anonymous. If I wanted to insult someone and have them know it was me, I'd just do it in a thread :mumble:
Especially since you could see who sent them already...

:nopity: