Quantcast

Cool! No more unsigned Rep!

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
blue said:
Especially since you could see who sent them already...

:nopity:
You must be really bummed about this change since you were one of the serial red reppers/dip**** commenters.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
bluebug32 said:
did you do that to me?
No, I don't think so. I might have rep'd robisaspoontotinweirdo with a love note from Brian or I might have been drunk and just thought about it.

That would be cool to see the rep you've given....

plus you were my secret santa so I'd never give you negative rep....(watch me proven wrong).... so I'm approving of you now... doh must spread rep around.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
DRB said:
No, I don't think so. I might have rep'd robisaspoontotinweirdo with a love note from Brian or I might have been drunk and just thought about it.

That would be cool to see the rep you've given....

plus you were my secret santa so I'd never give you negative rep....(watch me proven wrong).... so I'm approving of you now... doh must spread rep around.
That's right...don't bite the hand that gives you humpin' bunny water bottles...;)

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
bluebug32 said:
That's right...don't bite the hand that gives you humpin' bunny water bottles...;)
I totally forgot.... The humpin' bunny water bottle almost got confiscated when I was entering Dubai a few months ago. I had to bribe an immigration/customs guy from taking it.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Downhiller said:
no purple one give guy who have only one green so dont know wtf is that still...

and how to the hell give neutral rep.?!
People with one green square can actually have no rep at all. If you hover your mouse over the green square and it says they are "at a crossroads" it means they have no rep.

So, since that person has no rep, they can't give you any... hence the gray neutral rep square in your feedback. You can't give those out unless you have no or negative reputation.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I don't think there was a hell of a lotta people that he DID like!

he only seemed to have two types of posts.... ride report link to another site and insults posted for his pea brained amusement.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
DaveW said:
I don't think there was a hell of a lotta people that he (mistressclean) DID like!

he only seemed to have two types of posts.... ride report link to another site and insults posted for his pea brained amusement.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I just got bad rep from him. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ooh and the poor wee snookums left a comment.....
:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :rolleyes:

Guess his account is still active after a manner of sorts. :redX:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
BeerDemon said:
Rep is pointless if it's not anonymous. If I wanted to insult someone and have them know it was me, I'd just do it in a thread :mumble:
Yup... pissing contest/retribution has already begun.

Well at least maybe now all the negative BS will remain within the rep systems and not infect the threads... I know - wishful thinking.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
DaveW said:
It just shows what a sad lil child he is.... still mooching around these forums even though he's been booted off thru being so anti social. :nopity:

you say sad little child, I say fully grown psycho E-creep. But you know, its all relative.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
He just left me a negative rep stating I have a "pathetic life, or lack thereof"

Now, this from a guy who is skulking about in an internet forum he's globally ignored on, leaving feedbacks as his only means of getting his snippy comments out there... and I'm the one who's pathetic? :rofl:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Me too, he gave me bad rep for poor spelling of 'syphilis' in some joke I made I think. I guess he was running out of pathetic insults. I wonder if he genuinely realises what a retarded freak he is?