Quantcast

Coolest avatar i have ever created....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by Tweek
You should've created it with a transparent background.
I know i know my favorite color after all is clear, however i try to stay away from aspects that could be considered cliche as i strive for "higher art".

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
You really need a name for the avatar, something descriptive, yet unpronouncable and hip sounding like "Skookums Qnzynec" - too lend it that air of mystery.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
s1ngletrack said:
You really need a name for the avatar, something descriptive, yet unpronouncable and hip sounding like "Skookums Qnzynec" - too lend it that air of mystery.
hmmm good idea.....

Howzabout... A tear drop glimmering in the morning sun illuminating the worlds introverted pain in the form of a blissful eternal vision across the stretched plains of diddly squat and dog poop.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Skookum said:
hmmm good idea.....

Howzabout... A tear drop glimmering in the morning sun illuminating the worlds introverted pain in the form of a blissful eternal vision across the stretched plains of diddly squat and dog poop.
Or ATDGITMSITWIPITFOABEVATSPODSADP for short....

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Skookum said:
hmmm good idea.....

Ooohhh yeah - I think that could be it - you should start referring to yourself in third person... and should change your name to "The artiste formerly known as Skookum".