Quantcast

Coolest character on a TV Show

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Who's your favorite(s)?

One of mine has got to be "Cat" on Red Dwarf. I'm going to model my life after him :D

In the commentary on the DVDs, the actor said one of the reasons he got the role was cuz he was nearly 30 minutes late -- but didn't know it. So he walked in all non-chalant like a cat and took his time before doing the audition. Talk about awesome luck!

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
Jeff from BBC's Coupling...(not the dmn American version)

"Fact is, some women don't have large breasts, and they're people too. Maybe they'd like the freedom to show us their bottoms instead of their breasts. Maybe they'd enjoy a more flexible arse-friendly beach that says: "Hey, so long as you've got cleavage, who cares which way it's facing?"

"Sex.... It's just like cuddling - only damper. "

"When exactly do you take your socks off? My advice is to get them off right after your shoes but before your trousers. That's the Sock Gap. Miss it, and suddenly you're a naked man in socks."

"I am grappling with mankind's most ancient dilemma. She likes me, but which end?"

"When I was a kid I use to imagine that the girls in my magazines could see me. They were shouting 'Pervert Pervert!'"

'I'm just saying it's great to see your legs together for once"

'Well yeah, there's that, but that's not what the boys are wanting is it. See they want to think they're going somewhere when they go. I keep thinking about my brave lads all excited on the launch pad and then suddenly it's..."Oh no! Daylight!"'

dirtyamerican

Monkey
Jan 15, 2005
at my own freeride trail
Fonzie.

He bangs stuff to get it working. He snap his fingers and spreads his arms so the ladies will flock to him. Plus the high school kids in his town thinks he's cool. And he's one hell of a water skier too!

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
biker3 said:
how can u even ask that question. Right here is the end of all characters.
Haha, you know he comes on Spike TV around 11ish during the day. That show is just like Walker Texas Ranger....it changes my life everytime I watch it.

bushwacker

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
Norcal :/

Homer has taught me that anyone can do anything
"you know i've had a lot of jobs: boxer, mascot, astronaut, immatation krusty, baby proofer, trucker, hippie, plowdriver, food critic, conceptual artist, grease salesman, carny, mayor, griftor, bodyguard for the mayor, country western manager, garbage comissioner, mountain climer, farmer, inventor, smithers, poochie, celebrity assistant, power plant worker, fortune cookie writer, beer baron, kwik-e-mart clerk, homophobe, and missionary, but protecting springfield, that gives me the best feeling of all."

GeoffW

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
The Mackenzie brothers are mint, could add Cheech and Chong to the club too...however my fav character has to be Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!

Master Shake from Aquateen Hunger Force, on Cartoon Networks [ADULT SWIM]

.... Did I mention they write and draw the show a few blocks from my hoose, here in Atlanta. The creators ride too, they frequent the shop I work at.

ANdrew

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
Westy said:
Brock Samson from the Venture Brothers

I had a friend write a 15 page term paper comparing Broc Sampson as a modern day cartoon hereo, compared to early Batman and Superman...

Venture bros is an excellent show.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
LordOpie said:
Who's your favorite(s)?

One of mine has got to be "Cat" on Red Dwarf. I'm going to model my life after him :D

In the commentary on the DVDs, the actor said one of the reasons he got the role was cuz he was nearly 30 minutes late -- but didn't know it. So he walked in all non-chalant like a cat and took his time before doing the audition. Talk about awesome luck!

You just want 6 of your own nipples to play with...

:p

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
=[Stinky]= said:
I had a friend write a 15 page term paper comparing Broc Sampson as a modern day cartoon hereo, compared to early Batman and Superman...

Venture bros is an excellent show.
Brock Samson is a killing machine.

I can't beleive the Cartoon Network might not be picking up a second season. It is the only show I go out of my way to watch.