Quantcast

Coolest DH/FR Video Ever!!!

Del

Monkey
Feb 20, 2004
Alexandria, VA
That put me in a great mood - thanks for posting it :)

He's got incredible skills. Keep him motivated with promises of bigger bikes :)

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Sandwich said:
is that manimal and little manimal? I think he's a member of this bored.

yeah he is, some small frame builder should make him a frame that fits him!

hey mamimal. cool b/w-color disolves.

nice video.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
bcd said:
yeah he is, some small frame builder should make him a frame that fits him!
I wish man....he'll grow into the hotrock soon though and when he does.....oh man, i can't wait to see what he tries then :D

bcd said:
hey mamimal. cool b/w-color disolves.

nice video.
thanks, i hadn't done one in a while and spent 2 nights of post-3rd shift sleeplessness to slap it together. i probably could have refined it a bit more but i was too anxious to release it.

i totally forgot to get the footage from central park, GA from my bro-in-law. had a sick rock drop thingy that was as tall as him where he landed. :eek: :thumb:

I'll say it again. I can't believe he doesn't have a sponsor. You should that in for the next UFC. I'd bet Kona would give him a Stinky jr.
Awesome vid.
I was out at Central with some buddies a few weeks ago and one of them had to work up to the bigger drop.
Noah, you rule!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
kidwoo said:
Man he's killing it these days.

Manimal: what are you using to edit?

it's just the basic windows moviemaker2 that comes w/ XP. it's ok..but i'd rather have something more proficient. it locks up on me a lot, i've learned to save every change i make immediately.
i did the bw/color fades in MS digitial image 10 pro, then just fused the two pics together.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
manimal said:
it's just the basic windows moviemaker2 that comes w/ XP. it's ok..but i'd rather have something more proficient. it locks up on me a lot, i've learned to save every change i make immediately.
i did the bw/color fades in MS digitial image 10 pro, then just fused the two pics together.

Cool stuff. Turned out really well.

monchichi8

Chimp
Mar 4, 2006
Boulder, CO
Wow!.I wish my dad got me into biking insted of trying to keep me outta of it. LOL Great skills at such a young age.amazing! keep it up! Can't wait for the next vid!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
wow, resurrection of a thread :D :thumb:

sweet! Dad...swing for the full face!
funny you mention it....he is FINALLY big enough to comfortably wear the full-face that i've had for him for about 2 years now.

here he is in it today at country park. he's working on his "style" now and starting to throw in some tweaks here and there.

this is how big he was when i bought it, and at the time, it was the smallest full face i could find.

and D3ATH R0W3, where were you last week! i posted in the south forum looking for someone to ride with in jax while i was down there on a business trip. i was stuck on ponte vedra beach and there is NOTHING to ride there as far as urban terrain. oh well, i'll be back in may for another trip so i'll be sure to hit you up!