Quantcast

Cops Gone Wild in Philly

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Assuming these guys are made an example of, and the shop-owners get restitution, I'd say the system still works.

If these assholes walk and the shop owners get nothing, I hope Philly riots.

And before there's any "we don't know the full story" bull****, let's be clear that there are 8 corroborating stories, just from those that have come forward publicly. And we all know enough convenience store owners and cities to know that drugs are never EVER sold in these stores. Drugs are sold on the street. We also all know enough about drugs to know that small ziplocks while used for drugs are not paraphernalia or you'd have to raid every WalMart in the country. They were bought from a TOBACCO wholesaler, for ****s sake.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
"I so scared," said Eunice Nam, 56. "We were on floor. Handcuffs on me. I so, so scared, I wet my pants."
Some things I wouldn't tell in an interview.

Philly cops want their shakedown money, bitches. Guess the South Street Italians ought to give classes to new immigrants.

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
Man, I use little baggies for my daughters snacks. I hope she doesn't get busted for drug paraphernalia. Then she'd never get into daycare :disgust:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
everyone on my dads side of the family still lives in the philly area.

paradise.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I'd like to see their warrant applications for these "raids."