Quantcast

Cops, Hookers, Lobsters, and Gas

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
So the police force in my town has been slowly diminishing. First it was for stealing lobsters. Then a couple cops stole gas. And then the best part, they were caught doing hookers behind the elementary school. :shocked:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Look up what "diminishing" means, and come back once you know how to use it properly.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
"To make smaller or less"

I would say that's whats been happening to the police force.
No, it just sounds like corruption within the force has been revealed recently. While the parties involved presumably got canned, I'd also assume that they've been replaced.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
No, it just sounds like corruption within the force has been revealed recently. While the parties involved presumably got canned, I'd also assume that they've been replaced.
Careful there diction boy. It's easy to judge when you either don't have all the facts or understand all the factors involved.

PS If you want to be a rep whore you should at least post in said thread.

That is all.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
They can't replace them because the town is pissed and wants less police and apparently no police want to work here anymore. So the force has gotten a good amount smaller.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
OK, in that case, your word usage was OK. Not particularly well explained, but not wrong either.

ams- I owed you a +rep for something or another. I do not care about being a rep whore.