Quantcast

Cops shooting radar

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
How come no one flashes their lights anymore to oncoming cars when they pass some Po lice shooting radar? I flashed my lights today to some poor mo fo's, hope it worked.

When I was a kid I would see it all the time, not so much anymore.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
You get -rep for being a mega poosay:confused:
What?! I didn't say I didn't do it. I just answered the question. :p

It's us against them, damn the man! :D (Sorry Brandon)

Eh, figures you're from Buffalo. I'm from the south. Hamburg. :p

Last edited:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I saw someone flash their lights at me for this reason for the first time last year. I do it whenever I can now. CHP can kiss mah butt.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
I know where Hamburg is. I want to know where "South Hamburg" is???

I'm in "South" East Aurora.
I said "I'm from the south. (period) Hamburg. (period)" It was a play on where I am now, Richmond, VA. The capital of the South.

Anyway, I grew up in the middle of the Village of Hamburg.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I used to do this, but after getting a couple tickets and the associated insurance headaches...I figured screw'em if they won't give me a heads up I won't give them one either.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If I was in buffalo I would flash other drivers. Not to let them know they should slow down; but to let them them know that despite the apocalypse not happening just quite yet; they do live in a post apocalyptic world and death is a better choice than life. So if you live in Buffalo and get high beamed you should sever your own head with the nearest capable garden implement.

Moondoggy-47

Chimp
Jan 2, 2010
Kingston, Ok
I stiil do it. It saved me a hefty speeding fine when I was passing someone. Most don't do it cause you can and will get a ticket for it. Just ask my cousin who flashed a cop to let him know about the speed trap.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
In MA, the state cops sit on the side of the highway and shoot radar. I've seen them run out into the middle of the highway to flag a car down. Crazy stuff.

Here's a tip. When they pull you over and ask "hey, do you know why I pulled you over?" don't be an idiot an lie.

I've got 3 warnings from telling the truth. As I pictured the guy with a knife sticking out of his neck bleeding to death.

I don't have much respect for robot nazis in jack boots.

In MA, the state cops sit on the side of the highway and shoot radar. I've seen them run out into the middle of the highway to flag a car down. Crazy stuff.

Here's a tip. When they pull you over and ask "hey, do you know why I pulled you over?" don't be an idiot an lie.

I've got 3 warnings from telling the truth. As I pictured the guy with a knife sticking out of his neck bleeding to death.

I don't have much respect for robot nazis in jack boots.
The Massachusetts State Police seem to be in their own class - I was not too impressed with them when I lived in the Cambridge area, got hassled in Logan airport once when on a business trip for carrying - gasp - a clipboard and was disturbed to hear my brother describe having to pay them off to get an appointment for his CDL examination. I have also gotten negative feedback on them from a friend who was a town police officer in north central Massachusetts.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Do the crime, do the time.

I only speed when I go on a longer trip 3+ hours and I still stay with the flow so I am safe. Speeding is not worth the saved time on short trips. No tickets in 11 years.

I just like to help some other brothers and sisters out.

Westy must of been huffing when he wrote that one.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I think the speed limit should be 120 on the highway, but if you cause an accident, a black van pulls up, shoots you in the face with a .50 cal rifle, zips you up and takes you away, never to be seen again

18 wheeler drivers who tip over get burned at the scene.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If I was in buffalo I would flash other drivers. Not to let them know they should slow down; but to let them them know that despite the apocalypse not happening just quite yet; they do live in a post apocalyptic world and death is a better choice than life. So if you live in Buffalo and get high beamed you should sever your own head with the nearest capable garden implement.
Don't bother the bars are open until 4AM for that very reason. Just so few residents actually get it. They all think it's cool.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
It's all about a Valentine V1 with POP mode ;)
Been a while since I used one mostly because I don't really speed in my truck. Back with my BMW, I did not know the meaning of the words "speed limit." I always took it as that's the minimum speed you should be going :P

People just don't understand POP mode yet and it's an AMAZING feature. Basically like a legal form of radar jamming.