Quantcast

Corral Canyon - Where is it?

al7barfly

Chimp
Feb 18, 2005
Does anyone have directions on how to get to Corral Canyon? And what are the best DH trails? IS it climbable or should I plan to shuttle it? I heard there's some fun stuff oup there, and the pics in the most recent posts look cool.

snaps-alot

Chimp
Jul 11, 2006
Los Angeles - Westside
al7barfly said:
Does anyone have directions on how to get to Corral Canyon? And what are the best DH trails? IS it climbable or should I plan to shuttle it? I heard there's some fun stuff oup there, and the pics in the most recent posts look cool.
yea- take pch north past pepperdine. when you see a 76 station make a right - that is corral canyon road. go all the way to the top to the dirt parking lot. you can go up the fireroad or down into the canyon which is singletrack. it's not dh by any means, your going to be doing alot of up and down and it gets really hot in the summer...not really a shuttle.

al7barfly

Chimp
Feb 18, 2005
Thanks for your reply. The trail I heard about is East of San Diego. The trail you're talking about may be another trail by the same name. Anybody know of the Corral Canyon near San Diego?