Quantcast

Cortina 4x

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
blue said:
Same ol' ****, different name. Looks bitchin', though.
Iff anything it would be the opposite. Or vise verse...whatever.

That bike looks really fun.

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
i think me and mickey are thinking in terms of the company, cortina kind of went under a year or so ago and now they are starting to make new bikes.

atleast thats how i interpereted blue's post.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I was just talking about the sudden flood of 4x/slopestyle single pivots in the market lately...not a bash on Cortina or the bike specifically. It looks hot.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
You know how many lightweight straight single pivot slalom bikes are currently available on the US market right now? Not nearly enough! Morewood, Foes, Avent, Kinda the Prophet MX, kinda Mountain Cycle. Seeing one that is handmade by a family shop is even better. There is always room to tweak geometry or suspension to make a bike better as welll

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
SuspectDevice said:
You know how many lightweight straight single pivot slalom bikes are currently available on the US market right now? Not nearly enough! Morewood, Foes, Avent, Kinda the Prophet MX, kinda Mountain Cycle. Seeing one that is handmade by a family shop is even better. There is always room to tweak geometry or suspension to make a bike better as welll
I'm not bashing it, for DJing and 4cross and DS linked bikes are pointless

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
bike looks cool. wonder where the work on the toptube was done.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Thats a sweet looking ride. Adrian gets his geo pretty dialed, I bet it rails.

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
blue said:
Easton has started charging up the ass for their tubing in the past couple years...nothing to do with quality.
They still make very high quality tubesets. Yes you do pay for the name but it is high quality. Reynolds is expensive too but frame builders still buy tubing from them as well.