Quantcast

Country music at Bothell Landing Friday 6:30-8pm

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Oh man....like Bothell needs anymore twang to it...trust me...I live there!! :D :D :D I'll prolly be able to hear it from my place. I think I'll sit on my new patio, drink beer, wear a cowboy hat, and find something rusted to display. :p :p :p :p :p Too bad the renters down the alley moved out....they always had one of their two circa 1980's trans-ams on blocks....neither had an exhaust system!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: That'd complete the picture!!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Secret Squirrel said:
Oh man....like Bothell needs anymore twang to it...trust me...I live there!! :D :D :D I'll prolly be able to hear it from my place. I think I'll sit on my new patio, drink beer, wear a cowboy hat, and find something rusted to display. :p :p :p :p :p Too bad the renters down the alley moved out....they always had one of their two circa 1980's trans-ams on blocks....neither had an exhaust system!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: That'd complete the picture!!
:sneaky: :D

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Dexter D said:
Are we talkin Supersuckers/Drive By Truckers country or Shania Twain/pop country?
Hmmmm more modern, dancing, (pop-like *shrug* :confused: ) country.....I guess.

Cover songs along with an original here and there....normally at The Hen. I never really tried to classify it. Lead singer resembles Tim McGraw. :monkey:

sad panda

Monkey
May 5, 2005
Dexter D said:
Are we talkin Supersuckers/Drive By Truckers country or Shania Twain/pop country?

Yeaaahhhh. Supersuckers are tight. I saw them play for like 3.5 hrs straight once. I also saw them open for Rev. Horton Heat and they stole the show.