Quantcast

Country park next Wednesday (9th)?

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
Headed up that way on the 9th. Been drooling over the Country Park photos a while now. Anyone down? Bushwaker? Hound?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i'm off all day next wednesday, i'll be there. just let me know what time. if it's after 1200 and before 4pm i can bring noah...he's been practicing a lot on the big bike :thumb:

Mikedsx

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NC
I'll be there from 9:30 till 12:00. Oh yeah I got my enduro expert yesterday I'll have to give it a try. The fox 36 rocks! Can anyone fix the jump for the log gap? The lip is too steep for how fast you hit it. Is it cool to fix it or is there some protocol we need to follow?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
sunny there? the wind will certainly fry the place out well enough. here it is snowing sideways.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
OMG! It's sooooo windy here! It'll be very nice tomorrow...I'll be there at 3'oclock. Yo the log jump is soooo sweet right now. The lip is fixed and ready for action.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
So.....are you hitting the log gap now?

.......Wait.....stupid question, Mike. How FAR are you boosting the log gap now?!!? :)

Did you guys get spared the heinous amounts of rain we got? Holy hell, we got completely soaked to the east of G'boro.

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
I gotta head back to Wilmington in the AM. Work stuff. Maybe one day I'll get to ride one of those...umm, what do you call it?

Oh yeah, a bicycle!

I seem to remember it being a lot of fun. :think:

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Greyhound said:
So.....are you hitting the log gap now?

.......Wait.....stupid question, Mike. How FAR are you boosting the log gap now?!!? :)

Did you guys get spared the heinous amounts of rain we got? Holy hell, we got completely soaked to the east of G'boro.

It is a minimum of 30' to land smooth. I'd say we're getting around 33-34' or so, easily. It's soo rad how fast we are hitting this thing. Just mashing in the 8th and 9th gears.

Yeah, we got a good bit of rain last night. BUT, that dang wind will do amazing things. Bet its dry by tomorrow, no doubt.