Quantcast

***Country Park Workday MARCH 4th***

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
I know it's already been mentioned in a few threads, but the next official workday at Country Park will be March 4th (Saturday), from 8:30am until 4pm.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Just as a friendly reminder, next Saturday, March 4th, is the next workday out a Country Park, and begins bright and early at 8:30am. Make sure you bring a lunch and feel free to bring your own tools, more shovels and tampers never hurt.

If anyone is coming from out of town, put the follwing info into Mapquest for the most accurate directions:

[3816-3899] Jaycee Park Dr
Greensboro, NC 27455

After you enter that large parking lot, continue all the way to the back until you see the gate that leads into Country Park. Park in that lot, and walk past the gate about 100 yards, and on your left you will see the scoreboard for the baseball stadium. The jumps are located right past/under the scoreboard.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
I'm going to try and get there around 9:00am. I'll bring about 3 Gallons of Gatorade and some cups for everyone to have. Anyone have any strong preference for what kind of Gatorade they like?

TCP21

Monkey
May 13, 2005
Greensboro, NC
aaron come out and help.

we are riding after we finish building and just a question who will be up for a urban ride after we build and ride there. we will have alot of people and i think it would be alot of fun.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
TCP21 said:
aaron come out and help.

we are riding after we finish building and just a question who will be up for a urban ride after we build and ride there. we will have alot of people and i think it would be alot of fun.
Count me out. Already got plans. Don't forget, it's Saturday night.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
WKC said:
Photos will be up soon. I am having trouble loggin into Photobucket but as soon as i can get in i will post pics.
strange, photobucket is workin fine for me.

ZachTheMech

Monkey
Mar 17, 2004
Browns Summit, NC
haromtnbiker said:
How? :ouch:
Came wierd off one of the tables at CP, to try to not wreck i threw my left leg out like doing a 1 footer, but i was doing it to try to stay balanced in the air, when i landed, my foot slammed against the ground, it didnt hurt much then but about a hour later after i got home it was killing me, wife looked at it and thinks its broken or fractured, gonna have the docs she works for x ray it monday for sure.