Quantcast

couple pics from seatac today

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
i did a little riding today so i didnt take too many pictures. but looks like the Simon show today, haha

simon on the table

Gettin that table flat

hittin the table

hippin

harry gettin them tables

Dans sweet no can

Simon, table

Simon gettin his bike flat

theres about 20 more pictures that ill have dan load sometime this week. so check back in a few days of pics if you were there today but not posted yet.

Eren

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
im in. Id be down for this thurs or fri afternoon (no school :monkeydance: )

ya, and dan should put up all the pics, I got a couple sweet ones of Harry and his brother(?)
haha, there wasn't much of a resemblance- red hair, 5' vs 5'9" freckle brown hair

but yeah hes just my friend and his names ty

oh yeah and why don't you guys have school?! we have a full week!

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
yea we should i wanna ride ur bike a little more, lol. dan shouldnt be lazy, he should host all the pictures i took, thast lazy bastard.
yea those were the only good ones that you took eren all the rest turned out ****ty and some of stephens pics were sweet like the pic of harry and his friend and me sitting down on a rock which turned out pretty tight

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
me sitting down on a rock which turned out pretty tight
i figure if the pic has more dan and less other stuff it will be better.

but no, the only reason I don't have school is because it is the end of my semester and finals only takes 3 days. :lighten:

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
yea those were the only good ones that you took eren all the rest turned out ****ty and some of stephens pics were sweet like the pic of harry and his friend and me sitting down on a rock which turned out pretty tight
I want to see what those looked like cause they looked cool on the camera

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
we will be there from 230/3 till dark maybe even 2 o clock if lonnie and peter are man enough to skip 6th period, call my cell 425 205 3587

aight your goin for sure none of that backin out crap? ill be down there w/ the camera and the glory hole

Sep 8, 2004
Damn. We'll have as many cameras as we will riders. It best be Canon only down there, I don't want to see any Nikons around. haha

-james.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
there better be some damn good pics coming out of this with so many cameras down there. hell, you guys can get every angle for every jump on every run by every rider.