Quantcast

Covid 19 Darwin awards

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
There’s a certain poetry to handing a Darwin Award to someone who more than likely doesn’t believe in evolution. They died for their beliefs, and that’s commendable, I hold very few beliefs that I would give up my life for.

Rock on you crazy sons of bitches, rock on

When you meet Darwinin heaven, drinking absinthe with Jesus and Santa Clause, remember to be polite

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
That squinty face she makes annoys the fuck out of me. Every goddam photo.
it is the face she makes when donald plops his barely there and engorged penis into her hallway of a vagina and it tickles her ever so slightly....trying not to laugh...

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Bleach is the bane of the half-assed home chemist. Mix it with ammonia for mustard gas. Mix it with alcohol for chloroform and hydrochloric acid. Mix it with vinegar for chlorine gas. Is there anything it can't do?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Bleach is the bane of the half-assed home chemist. Mix it with ammonia for mustard gas. Mix it with alcohol for chloroform and hydrochloric acid. Mix it with vinegar for chlorine gas. Is there anything it can't do?
So you are saying I could be running Mustard Gas tubeless?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Fun prank: reverse the knob on a bathroom door so it can be locked from the outside. Trip the breaker so the vent fan won't run. clog the toilet, fill the bowl with ammonia, fill the tank with bleach.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Fun prank: reverse the knob on a bathroom door so it can be locked from the outside. Trip the breaker so the vent fan won't run. clog the toilet, fill the bowl with ammonia, fill the tank with bleach.
We had a guy in high school take a gallon of bleach and a gallon of ammonia into the bathroom and do this. Had to evacuate the building.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Similar effect.
Gotta be careful mixing shit unknowingly.

Don't tell me what to do. I like to clean on the wild side. May end up with a sparkling toilet bowl, may end up dead. The unknown is what keeps things interesting.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Literally, a Karen.

Marky got with Karen, Karen got Kerice
She was sharin' Karen's outlook on the topic of disease
Mikey had a facial scar, and Bobby was a racist
They were all in love with dyin', they were doin' it in Texas