Quantcast

cowan DS 2007

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
i am selling a cowan DS from 2007. it is great condition and has only 5-6 rides on it (knee surgery kept me off) it comes with cranks and headset, figured a good bike to post here because i live near diablo and can drop it there

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
750 its a large, (but a DJ large) its 4 inch and it will come with deity cranks with deity chainring, MRP bash and a headset.i personally love it and am sure anybody else will, however after knee surgery i am not ready to go dirt jumping yet so its up here, SPREAD THE WORD

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
750 its a large, (but a DJ large) its 4 inch and it will come with deity cranks with deity chainring, MRP bash and a headset.i personally love it and am sure anybody else will, however after knee surgery i am not ready to go dirt jumping yet so its up here, SPREAD THE WORD

are you going to be ok for next season at diablo?

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
Join the club i just got acl surgery 6 weeks ago .I will be at diablo opening day ready to test my new parts out. Don't blame you about laying off the dirt jumping that could be a bit risky .Good Luck

dest

Monkey
Aug 1, 2006
NYCity
Do you know how to read? He didnt say one thing about meeting him. He def. Is a scam. Who tells people there trust worthy like that and that there new to the forums. Its a scam.
aren't you pretty new to the forum are you a scammer???

:imstupid::clapping:

Dec 26, 2007
Hankins, NY
And apparently, :imstupid:. I didn't realize it was just the frame.
If you still think I'm a scammer, well, I guess you'll see this as a classic *back out when they catch on to you* strategy. 'Tain't so. See ya'll at Diablo come May.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
hey, not to acuse u but i had a person email me with a thing just like that, obviously u are real and yes its frame only, sorry to say, but yes see u in may