Quantcast

Cp Saturday 4/29/06 !!! Dawggg

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
untitledsince89 said:
Steven and I are heading out ther around 10 we'll be ther:)
I'll be out there around 8 in the morning to do some work on a few of the jumps. There will be A LOT of people and kids there, since the Rotary Club event is being held. See you guys there!

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Guys, I will be coming up your way tonight. I am going to Raleigh with my wife. We are riding some where in Chapel Hill Saturday morning. Riding with Steven and Matt from Supergo. If any of you want to come PM me and I will give you my #.

meatboot

Monkey
Jul 28, 2004
Chapel Hell
FCLinder said:
Guys, I will be coming up your way tonight. I am going to Raleigh with my wife. We are riding some where in Chapel Hill Saturday morning. Riding with Steven and Matt from Supergo. If any of you want to come PM me and I will give you my #.
We got soaked for a couple of days so things may be wet; then again we were parched before then. I'm headed out the door to go dig, I'll post conditions up we I get back if I remember.

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
untitledsince89 said:
after 6 in the am or PM?[/QUOTE

I'm pretty sure Moto meant 6pm...I mean being the Rockstar that he is :love: playing all those late night gigs...ya' know rockstars need their beauty sleep too :)

(moto's a good sport to put up w/all our joking around...on a serious note, I saw him at CP this evening railin' the berms faster and harder than I've ever seen anyone - kid was rollin)

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
danW said:
untitledsince89 said:
after 6 in the am or PM?[/QUOTE

I'm pretty sure Moto meant 6pm...I mean being the Rockstar that he is :love: playing all those late night gigs...ya' know rockstars need their beauty sleep too :)

(moto's a good sport to put up w/all our joking around...on a serious note, I saw him at CP this evening railin' the berms faster and harder than I've ever seen anyone - kid was rollin)
Hey thanks Dan! That was fun...perfect conditions :love:

ZachTheMech

Monkey
Mar 17, 2004
Browns Summit, NC
as soon as i finish updating this freakin laptop damn esktop fryed had to fork out cash for this, anyway is better then my desktop was and wireless !!!! yay me.... anyway prolly head out around noonish