Quantcast

Crankworx - photos

FarkinRyan

Monkey
Dec 15, 2003
Pemberton, BC
Right, what the hell is going on in that last pic? Is that a Dine-r roll or has someone on big wheels finally figured out how to nose-dive 3-0's like Corey Bohan?

Ninja edit - Best bunch of pics I've seen thus far from Crankworx, props to you dude!

RaID

Turbo Monkey
FarkinRyan said:
Right, what the hell is going on in that last pic? Is that a Dine-r roll or has someone on big wheels finally figured out how to nose-dive 3-0's like Corey Bohan?

that looks like the Gracie attempting the barrel flip or whatever its called
on the bark jump ie practice jump

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
FarkinRyan said:

Ninja edit - Best bunch of pics I've seen thus far from Crankworx, props to you dude!
Hey thanks man. It was a good time. Yep, Gracia was trying the 360 back-flip. I don't know how many times he was trying it, but all the times that I did see him try it, he never landed it.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Hey Matt - thanks. I had a great time, it was awesome. Too bad you couldn't make it up....next year though, I expect to see you up there. A lot of carnage, some of my buddies got injured - that part wasn't good to see.

Scurry

Monkey
May 9, 2003
Boston
Five said:
Hey thanks man. It was a good time. Yep, Gracia was trying the 360 back-flip. I don't know how many times he was trying it, but all the times that I did see him try it, he never landed it.
Was it a 360 backflip or a off axis backflip. Big difference. Kinda like when in freestyle moto x when they call those weird flips 360 back flips, but I wont get into that much more...

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Scurry said:
Was it a 360 backflip or a off axis backflip. Big difference. Kinda like when in freestyle moto x when they call those weird flips 360 back flips, but I wont get into that much more...
Naw - he was trying to do a backflip and a 360 all rolled into one. Crazy stuff, but way cool!

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
I don't know about it being rigged - everyone was pulling off some crazy stuff. Any of the guys that podiumed could've taken it.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Five said:
Naw - he was trying to do a backflip and a 360 all rolled into one. Crazy stuff, but way cool!
That is sick. I saw Chris Duncan do one at the Downieville Classic a few weeks ago - into the river that is! Looked like he almost could have landed it on dirt. He basically did a regular flip and during the last part of the flip rotation started spinning his 360.

Loreto - I hope so man, I hope so...

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
OGRipper said:
That is sick. I saw Chris Duncan do one at the Downieville Classic a few weeks ago - into the river that is! Looked like he almost could have landed it on dirt. He basically did a regular flip and during the last part of the flip rotation started spinning his 360.

Loreto - I hope so man, I hope so...
Yeah, it's crazy - gotta give Gracia props for trying it though.

A buddy did some video and has a teaser in the PNW section. If you're too lazy to go there - check this out:

http://www.grubworks.com/media.html

jake133

Monkey
Jan 21, 2005
SLC, Utah
Five said:
I don't know about it being rigged - everyone was pulling off some crazy stuff. Any of the guys that podiumed could've taken it.[/QUO
ya ok it was not rigged but a 3 of the road gap is just to cool

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
OGRipper said:
I met Chris down at the Ride-This "Traffic Jam" two weeks ago. As far as I knew he was on his way up to Crankworx, but didnt see him riding up there.

joelsman

Turbo Monkey
Feb 1, 2002
B'ham
anybody take any enduro dh pics? I saw quite a few photographers. I want to see some pics of me #209.