Quantcast

Crankworx Photos

smbisig

Chimp
May 19, 2006
Seattle
Took some photos last night (7/26/07) of the dual salom qualifiing. the officals ended having a software crash so the finals and elimination rounds were postponed to this morning at 9 am.

tonight is the slopestyle, i will be up taking photos and hope to have them loaded by tomorrow morning.

enjoy the photos.

Click Here for Photos

Steven Bisig

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Dope photo's you made my saturday stuck at work that much ****tier by reminding me what I'm missing.

smbisig

Chimp
May 19, 2006
Seattle
thanks everyone. my slopestyle photos didnt turn out the way i wanted them to because unfortunately i wasn't one of the lucky ones who got media creds so i was fighting the crowds for photos :-(

it sucks because i shoot big off road truck races and can get media passes very easy, but not at crankworx. oh, well, next year i will just try again.

i was shooting the open race yesterday at the finish line jump and got photos of just about every racer. so if you raced yesterday let me know your number and age group and i will see if i have a photo of you. either pm me or email me at sales@stevenbisig.com and i will email you the photo.