Quantcast

crap screen grabs from sk8park sesh

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
we didn't spend a lot of time filming yesterday b/c the place is soooo danged fun. There's a few pics from the trip before as well. don't hate :monkey:

beerz box:

beerz deck manual:

titter fakie freecoaster:

titter box:

me deck manual:

me screwin' around on the wall (old pic):

summey boost mobile (old pic)

summey somethinoranother (old pic):

thanks to zod for running the film. I'm too lazy to edit it.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
tiles, thats no name isnt it?

i think were making a trip after xmas sometime. ive never traveled out of state or out of triangle to ride skateparks besides greenville once. you ineterested ing oing again sometime next monthish?

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
yeah, the dude opens early most of the time when we head down. A bunch of us take a vacation day from work so we can ride sans the crowd. the place is known to pack 300 in at one time!

grom, I'll let you know. we were going to try to go down there in feb some time. we've been three times so far and each time has been hot in there. We all want to hit it up when it's cold.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
theres a gnar park in burlington too, dunno how bad the drive is from lincoln, but wednesday night is bike night...

http://www.wereboard.com/pages.php?page_id=5

defenitely looks worth the trip, i aim to head up there pretty soon, im getting one of the new fits (flow trail) and i think im making the trip over when i get the chance. i also want to ride cudgers skate park in shelby and grayson in charlotte. deff. headed out there sometime on a long weekend

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
let me know, cudgers is high on my priority list right now. I also dig riding at grayson...

burlington would be a haul holmz...

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
yeah. tiles, i think its worth the trip. its what im told at least.

i do want to head down to no name though, ive never ridden an indoor park before at all. only 2 outdoor ones hahaha.

deff looking to shred maybe mlk weekend