Quantcast

Crash Footage

Sep 6, 2007
What's up, I was at the creek last weekend, and went down like a ton of bricks off the Phantom Drop (by being silly......) The park logic crew said they got it on film. It may not be posted yet, but if it is, I would love to see it...

Sep 6, 2007
I'm all good, after I replaced the bars I destroyed:poster_oops:, I proceeded to continue ripping. I was just super stoked at that point and just went super fast off the deck and when I tried to tweak it I got worked. Oh well.. At least that didn't happen off of the road to nowhere; those were clean. I am curious to see what it looked like though.

AzToJrse

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
SOUTH JERSEY
I'm all good, after I replaced the bars I destroyed:poster_oops:, I proceeded to continue ripping. I was just super stoked at that point and just went super fast off the deck and when I tried to tweak it I got worked. Oh well.. At least that didn't happen off of the road to nowhere; those were clean. I am curious to see what it looked like though.
there is a shot in a video that whoryder posted up and there is a clip of you eating sh*t off phantom,learn to ride your bike and stop crashing!

Sep 6, 2007
there is a shot in a video that whoryder posted up and there is a clip of you eating sh*t off phantom,learn to ride your bike and stop crashing!
I'm not in that clip, but thanks.

Crashing happens youngster.

Next time my crew goes down I guarantee any one of us would smoke any of your crew, because we keep ripping and don't hang out with our "kits" by the lift.
n:lighten:

Sep 23, 2007
"Thanks for the pics (6th one down). I just have to say that I have never had so much fun south of MA. We had a group of 4 from Boston, we ended up at a campsite that another group had booked, when we said we were riding Diablo too they saik F@#k it let's party!! We also met another dude on a Norco and ripped the place apart. I wish there were like 3 more Road to nowhere drops after the first sooo much fun. OK back to work."

"We also met another dude on a Norco and ripped the place apart"

YEAH especially cause you two have met and rode before (AztoJRse was on his old norco"

are you two that "under the weather" today :monkeydance:

AzToJrse

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
SOUTH JERSEY
I'm not in that clip, but thanks.

Crashing happens youngster.

Next time my crew goes down I guarantee any one of us would smoke any of your crew, because we keep ripping and don't hang out with our "kits" by the lift.
n:lighten:
youngster? keep talkin fool. you might recognize me now as the mint green bike riding in front of you on some runs on sunday. you better watch who you get lippy with!! just kidding, peace out.

aixelsyd

Chimp
May 16, 2007
You would've landed it if you hadn't eaten all those donuts the night before:biggrin: JK I can't wait to go again. I'll even stop grabbing my brakes before the kicker next time:crazy:

Sep 6, 2007
youngster? keep talkin fool. you might recognize me now as the mint green bike riding in front of you on some runs on sunday. you better watch who you get lippy with!! just kidding, peace out.

DUDE!!! Keith, Don't I feel like an A hole!!! I thought you were some youngster...... Love rippin' it with you. Highland opens in 2 weeks make sure you drop a line if you plan on coming up, maybe we could make a side trip to Boston if your down.

Josh

AzToJrse

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
SOUTH JERSEY
yo josh, its all good. i can easily see how you thought i was a youngster with a tough guy attitude thinking i can really ride a bike wearing my cool-guy matching outfit. anyways, good shredding with you and your crew, as well as drinkin beers after. we are making a trip to highland for sure this year, sooner that later i hope. gonna be a few weaks due to races. i know ill see bill at the us open, you should make it too. ill be in touch through RM so check your pms from time to time. peace to all the B-town rippers i rode with on sunday!!!keith